As organizations need to focus on their core business, they are also faced with new business expectations in this digital age:
- Employees need flexible solutions to work from home (hybrid is the new standard)
- Online customers want seamless access to their applications on all their devices with optimum user experience
- Regulators demand consumer consent when using their data, higher security and guaranteed consumer privacy levels
- Business requirements for cost-efficient and scalable cloud solutions
These challenges are about identities, access rights and being able to scale them securely. These domains are the core expertise of Booleans. Please find below our three building blocks for delivering high-quality digital security solutions.
In this modern world of digitization, every company needs a proper solution to manage all their digital identities. There are more identities than you might think:
- Employees identities
- Customers identities
- Organizations identities
- Devices identities
- Applications and services identities
All these identities have different entitlements, such as access to services and systems, and different legal regulations (e.g.: PSD2, Open Banking & GDPR) attached to them too. But how about security, and privacy? And how can you use and leverage identity and context to enable ‘Zero Trust’ in places where your organization needs it the most?
Booleans is here to help you. Our company’s sole focus is managing your identities and security posture, while always starting with the customer journey to maximize customer convenience.
This is what Booleans can help with. Our company employs people who not only have a strong background in security, development and operations, but are also able to help DevOps teams hands-on to increase their security posture.